Mission & Values
Lawrence D. Crocker College Prep Charter School will prepare students with academic and life skills for success in college, career, and beyond.
We have six core values: Excellence, Respect, Perseverance, Caring, Joy and Responsibility. The purpose of these values are to set very high standards for both scholar and teacher behavior.
- EXCELLENCE – “Work hard to learn as much as we can.”
- RESPECT – “Find a peaceful solution. On problems take a stand.”
- PERSEVERANCE – “Believe in ourselves. Never stop trying.”
- CARING – “Show love and kindness ‘til we’re all flying.”
- JOY – “Have fun! Be curious! Celebrate our best!”
- RESPONSIBILITY- “Own our actions, do our part.”